- it cleans and looks better
- the cleanliness lasts much longer
- it is much safer than traditional power washing
Vinyl siding, wood siding and stucco among other types of siding should all be cleaned using a soft wash system.
Our Soft Wash Process
Benefits of Soft Washing your HouseThe benefits of soft washing are truly immeasurable. Here are some of the more critical reasons to clean your home with a soft wash approach:
- No Paint Pealing – Because we use garden hose type pressure, we do not peal paint.
- Superior Cleaning – Because we use very high end specific cleaning agents, your house will look much, much better than it would with traditional power washing.
- Stays Clean Longer- Because we kill 100% of the organic stains on your house siding, it will stay cleaner longer. Water may rinse some grime from your home, but nothing is going to replace a solid detergent wash.
- No Damage – High water pressure can etch a surface permanently. It can tear away siding. It can even get water inside your walls creating a breeding ground for mold and mildew. Soft washing is much safer.
- Longer Lasting – A clean dry surface is going to last longer than one covered in moss remaining damp all year long. Washing your home is great for aesthetics, but it also makes your house structure and paint last longer.
- North Vancouver
- West Vancouver
Our company’s primary goal is to build trusted relationships with our customers and that means doing a very high quality of work that has our customers asking us to come back. We back all our cleaning engagements with the industry’s only 6 point guarantee. It’s part of what separates us from our competition.