What is Asphalt Soft Wash Roof Cleaning
Soft wash Roof cleaning is very different from power washing. With Soft wash we use gentle pressure (no greater than a garden hose – 60psi) and a blend of environmentally friendly and highly effective detergents specifically formulated to clean asphalt roofs in the most delicate and effective way possible.
Our industry leading cleaning agents are specifically designed for asphalt roof cleaning. It completely removes moss, algae, lichen, bacteria and many other of nature’s most damaging roof infestations.
Did you know that your asphalt roof can lose up to 40% of its life from damage caused by moss, algae and other debris left on the roof surface?
ARMA Asphalt Roof Cleaning Recommendations
The ARMA (Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association) recommends following these simple rules when considering cleaning your asphalt roof:
1. Use a cleaning and disinfecting solution to treat your roof.
2. Do not pressure wash your asphalt roof under any circumstance.
Our Asphalt Roof Cleaning Services:
- We start the asphalt roof cleaning process by removing as much of the moss and other debris as safely possible by hand (Usually 80-90%).
- We treat tough roots with our environmentally safe cleaning solution killing 100% of the infestation.
- We clean your gutters to make sure they are fully functional.
In the end your asphalt roof is going to look and function perfectly, while lasting much, much longer.